FS: 1972 Piper Yellow GTV2000 in excellent condition - price drop

Started by EZEE, August 26, 2012, 08:44:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZEE

27/9/12 Update Seems Piper Yellow isn't everyone's favourite colour; price drops to $23,990 or will enterain serious offers, this is a great all round example with lots of $$$'s spent

I am selling a fantastic example of this famous 105 Bertone Coupe with a rust free, straight body and amazing paint. Interior is very well kept and in above average condition.  All electrics work as they should. Engine is strong and gearbox has no synchromesh problems. As new Momo Vega wheels add to the cars period appearance. An absolute joy to drive.

This car has been well looked after all its life with history file going back to 1987, before I had it it was with the previous owner for more than 25yrs. Service history, service and user manuals all included with purchase.

Car maintained by Frank's Pitstop whilst in my possession.  If you are on the market for a 105 you would be hard pressed to find another example this good, it is worth inspecting. More photos available via request on email, contact via PM in the first instance. Selling due to consolidation of collection. Asking $24,990 ono

Emmanuel