I dream of owning a 105!

Started by BundySean, October 09, 2012, 06:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheldon McIntosh

Quote from: pancho on December 25, 2012, 08:38:06 PM
Like a good woman , good stepnoses are hard to find.

You can do better than that pancho.  Maybe you need to look harder, I find good women are plentiful.   

MD

Bundy Sean, I can see the evolution of your search taking long enough that you will actually move onto a transaxle being the superior car... ::)  ( ..and that's how the shit fight started , hahaa)

If nothing else, it'll keep your topic alive for a while longer me thinks.. hehhee.
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0
Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer
75 1.8L supercharged racer

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

Beatle

Paul B
QLD

Past:
'79 GTV - Loyal 1st love
'76 GT - Track entry
'89 75TS - Saved
'76 Alfetta - Sacrificed
'83 GTV6 - NT bullet
'67 Duetto - Fun
'66 Super - Endearing
'92 164 - Stunning
'85 90 - Odd
'04 GT 3.2 Rosso/Tan - Glorious
'02 156 V6 Auto Rosso/Tan - Useful daily

BundySean

Hmmm that Monty looks very nice, maybe considered a 105 but way outside my budget..... and looks scary to work on, for me anyway!

As for Alfa's with one of those new-fangled transaxle thingeys, thats way too modern for me, I'm old school.

Never say never though.....  :-\

So, who's hiding my step-nose??????

Polyal

Im bringing up my '74 with me from Melb...but I dont know if I could part with it just yet.

Dont be scared by some of the lower priced ones, you just have to check over them carefully. I wasnt worried about mechanics, just the body...something will pop up.

BundySean

Hi Polyal,

Victoria seems to be the place for 105's. That's where many of those advertised hail from. Just a little tricky to inspect from Bundy.

I do like the colour of yours. I haven't seen many like that.

Are you leaving Melbourne ?... Good on you, Queensland the place to be! Perhaps all the Victorian Alfa owners could bring their excellent cars with them.

I know the right car will find me, I just need to give it time. I search daily, reading to strike......

Sean