Step Nose for sale GT1300

Started by EZEE, August 25, 2012, 09:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZEE

I am juggling the collection around and so am selling a few cars. I will try and get them listed over this weekend and leave them as "forum only" ads for 3 weeks or so before marketing to a wider audience.  The first one is a red GT Junior 1300 with black interior. This is the hard to find STEP NOSE version. The car is well sorted with everything working as it should including all electrics. Both  gearbox and brakes have been redone. Restored chromed wheels with new hub caps make the car look period perfect. Has been upgraded to a 1600 engine.

These body types are rare and increasing in value quickly. This car is excellent for someone wanting a useable everyday classic with a tidy and original interior whilst still leaving scope to further improve it along the way. Car maintained by Frank's Pitstop whilst in my possession Comes with excellent history since I have owned it with more than $8k+ worth of receipts. If you are on the market for a useable 105 Step Nose this one fits the bill. More photos available via request on email, contact via PM in the first instance. Asking $18,990ono

EZEE

I forgot to ad that the car is located in NSW and registered until November 2012

EZEE

*Car is still for sale - price drops to $17,500 ono (make an offer please)  - needs to go to make room. Feedback so far is the car is solid, price is a bit high; market has spoken, so happy to meet it. This is one tidy package, not perfect but complete and running. Rolling restoration potential but left as is this car is a perfectly useable classic.

EZEE

* Price drop - nothing new to add apart that it hasn't sold so price drops to $16,000 ono - I do need the room, honest!