Spare parts for 147 GTA Alfastumper ?

Started by Choogz, December 02, 2012, 08:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choogz

Hi Alfa Owners,

I'm looking forward to becoming part of the community with my soon to be purchased 147 GTA :), I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a few bits for the car as it's done over 100,000km's so the wear and tear is showing particularly on the door interior handles, no mats and the gear knob.

Looking upon eBay shows some rather dodgy aftermarket gear but I prefer to stay original to Alfa Genuine parts.

I've looked at alfastumper but does anyone know any UK equivalents or australian wreckers?

Just want to give my car a nice revamp and bring its back to its former glory :)

Cheers Brenton

Dna Dave

Give Andrew at Alfamotive in Marricville a call,

He's a genuine bloke with heaps of spares
1980 Alfa gtv racecar, 2.0L twinspark turbo
2002 Alfa 156 GTA
2009 Alfa Mito VRA Racecar
2003 Mitsubishi Evo3 RS
2007 Mazerati MC Victory
1985 Gtv6 (GTA motor)
1983 Gtv6 (original) no sunroof

Past,

Not that many 😜

MOSTRO

Welcome aboard.

147 GTA's are animals. You'll love it.

Best known UK sites are EB Spares and Autolusso.  Both very readable priced and super quick delivery courtesy of Royal Mail.

Cool Jesus

Yeah, the coating on those handles and door switches just doesn't go the distance.
Present:
* '76 Alfetta GTAm 2.0 (project)
* '03 147 2.0 TS
*'12 159 Ti 1750 TBi
===================
Past:
* '10 159 2.2 JTS
* '89 164 3.0
* '98 Spider 2.0 TS

bix

Also try Milano Spares in Thomastown http://www.milano.com.au/.
The German site http://shop.alfisti.net/ is also worth a look-see.

L4OMEO

Also try Alternative Autos (there's a link from the 156.net website), Alfa Workshop, and alfisti.net.

EB Spares and Alfastumper have usually looked after me best.

Cheers
Rory
2002 156 GTA

Choogz

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay been busy with work thanks for the replies, I just received my beautiful newish 03 147 GTA, a few scratches near the wheels but what do you expect for a 9+ year old Alfa, just over 160kms and its been with the one owner from the start. Just need to get mats,gear knob, door handles and spruce it up a little I think.

This is my new beauty below