F.S. Alfa 166 1999 v6 3liter Adelaide

Started by Rad97, November 06, 2012, 10:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad97

Hi I have a alfa romeo 166 black 3 liter v6 has only done 81000kms bought it off a family relative for the wife but she wont drive it now prefer her Tidda.
The bad about the car I think the aircond needs re-gassing some how when timing belt was done now dosnt get cold and also has a slight oil leak noticeable when parked for a week or two.
Still registered and can re register if need be for the right money. 

The car is in great condition for a 13 year old car drives excellent handles superb looking to sell for about 7500 ono I do not really want to sell it but I have too many things in the drive way.
I am willing to take to transport if need be as these cars are rare and had a few enquiries from interstate.
Or willing to part swap always wanted a manual alfasud or a 33 as part payment.
contact me via ralphdonise11@hotmail.com
mob 0437097097

I have also had timing belt done at 80000 Kms and water pump replaced at the same time.
I am open to offers please feel free to ask for photos or come and have a look if interested

Rad97

Rad97

I still have car for sale price is negotiable so give me a realistic  number I might say yes.

Rad97

Hi car is still for sale really need to get this car moving as it is taking up too much space give me some offers I am open to market value prices.