F/S - Mazda MX5 track car

Started by lightyear, December 29, 2012, 08:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightyear

Hi guys, I thought I would post up on here for anyone thinking of trying a well sorted mx5 to compete with the other guys on the tracks. Or anyone that has a friend that wants to be involved without spending a fortune.

The car is a 1991 Aus delivered (can be registered) MX5. It has 2001 running gear, meaning you get the best vvt motor, 6 speed gearbox and Torsen 4.1 diff. The body is not too bad, paint is faded. But fine for a track car. It has a.b.s 2001 brakes with new rotors and carbotech pads (biggest factory brakes). B.C Coilovers, white line sway bars, extractors, straight thru exhaust, etc.
I can sell the car with as little or as many extras as you like to suit your budget. Price would be from $7000 to $10,000 depending on what comes with it. It can come with carbon fibre roof, carbon fibre fastback, factory softtop, standard wheel, 9" wheels, whatever combo you want. David 0410504737.

lightyear

And it is the fastest non turbo car in the mx5 club. And is fastest outright sometimes. With lap times of 1:38.0 at winton, 1:53.1 at Phillip island, and 1:28 at sandown.