Re: Peninsula Alfisti

Started by Garibaldi, March 24, 2013, 11:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garibaldi

Hi Everyone,

In the current issue of Cross & Serpent there is an article by Gary Pearce on the Peninsula Alfisti.

It says they meet each Sunday on the Corner of Dunns Creek Road and Redhill Road Dromana for  a  leisurely drive and breakfast.

I thought this sounded pretty good so I went along this morning. I arrived there at 8.40 am and waited until 9.10am and no one turned up.

Is the information in the magazine correct or did they all decide to so something else today?

Paul Gulliver

I was going to drop by as well , but then decided to  leave it  for a Sunday  after Easter. Some fun roads in that area & good time of year to be getting older cars out . The sting out of summer has probably gone. Is there an informal  Peninsula Chapter?   
Paul Gulliver
Present
2017 Silver Giulia Veloce
1979 Silver Alfa 116 GTV Twin Spark
1973 Red Alfa 105 2.0 GTV

Past
2013 Giulietta QV
2006 Black 159 2.2 J
1970 Dutch Blue Series 2 1750
1975 Blue Alfetta Sedan 1.8
1981 Piper Yellow Alfetta GTV 2000
1985 Red Alfetta GTV2.0
1989 White Alfa 164
2000 156

Neil Choi

You should have given Gary a call.

I do believe it is an informal gathering of Peninsula Alfisti's and mates, but all are welcome as I understand.

So don't be too disappointed but do give Gary a call to see when is it on again.  Beware of Easter and Alfesta coming up.

Cheers
Neil

massiveluvbuddy67

Sorry to Garibaldi,
This was the first Sunday in a long, long time it was not on due to a personal situation which impacted a few of the chaps. I am certain it will be back on again soon, perhaps even next Sunday - Easter Sunday. I will ask Gary to put up a post.
Best Regards
Phil

Garibaldi

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the update, I thought it was strange that no one was there.

Could you please let me know when it is on again although I can't make it on Easter Sunday due to family commitments.

Regards

Gary