2013 AROCA Sprint Round 3 at Sandown May 12 Sunday

Started by Neil Choi, April 21, 2013, 09:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hello all

Please find attached the Supp Regs and EF for entry to Sandown.  As usual I anticipate it will fill out quickly, so enter early to avoid disappointment, once full I can't do much to help you.

Regards
Neil

Neil Choi

We will schedule an instructional session for novice, junior and lady drivers, limited places are available.  It is simply to provide a safe and unintimidating environment for drivers to practice and learn.

Please contact me if interested.  Again places in this group is limited.

Neil Choi

Last chance this weekend for entries, also instructional session on offer for those who wants to go gently around with an instructor.

Sandown being local is really easy to get to, down the Eastlink, get up at your usual 6am and you can be at the track around 7:30am, even have time to have a good breakfast before hand.

Send me your entry.

Regards
Neil

Neil Choi

Just doing the group ordering, I can pretty much guaranteed heaps of runs (unless all you late entrants rushes in and overfill the grid).

I would say bring extra fuel and brake pads.

To all spectators, come on down for a look see and enjoy the day with your fellow members.

Neil Choi

Just to like to say thanks to all the competitors coming out on our Mother's day special AROCA Sprint at Sandown, I hope you bought some flowers on the way home for your mother and wife and all is well for this special day i.e. not sleeping in the race car.  Thanks for contributing to what turned out to be a great day despite early mishaps.  Many got in excess of 30 odd laps with many doing well over 40 and towards 50, what great value for money.  Certainly the event ended just in time before that rain came through.

Let me thank all the officials who ran the day:  Alan Hopla, Anthony Sharp, Ross Flood, Claude Botti, David Piciocchi, Frank Musco, Craig Sinclair, Richard East, Phil Aarons, Mick Aarons, Paul Gulliver, all the forgotten scrutineers who worked out of sight and all the instructors, of course there will be many who I have forgotten to mention, only because I was busy searching for some talent which I have not found.

I will publish results asap but the timing chief Ian is away in the US at the Texas V8 event.

Our next events are June 16 at Broadford and July 6 at PI and July 21 at Broadford.  I plan on publishing these entry forms and supp regs asap (possibly this week).  Places are limited for these events, PI being very popular while Broadford is small.

All welcome as are your mates in your respective clubs.

With much regards, I hope you all achieved PB's and in the coming weeks gain more bhp's.

Regards

Neil Choi
neilchoi116@gmail.com