Billy Goat Detailing - here to help

Started by orgigeorgie, September 11, 2013, 10:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orgigeorgie

Hi guys,
I thought I'd introduce myself a little and my business. My name is George and as you can see have been on here for a while and have met some of you, although I am usually frequenting ausalfa and some of my work will be posted there. I am the founder of Billy Goat Detailing and have been detailing my own and close friends cars for some time now. I started the business early this year because I feel there is something missing in the car enthusiast community. Few people understand the need for detailing and liken it to something only to do with show cars. I am here to offer my skills and knowledge to enthusiasts who have always wondered but never thought to ask.

A little bit about my Alfas: I own a 2000 TS 156 that i adore, its getting old and idiosyncratic which is just awesome. I have the goal of taking it to 400,000km, ambitious? Yes. Impossible? No. Its currently my weekend car, my daily workhorse, my business car and everything in between. I also own a 1983 GTV which is slowly being restored and I hope you will all see it one day. Its red :) My sister owns a 2008 147 TS which is a lovely car and I am trying to convince my girlfriend to purchase the Giulietta. Getting there.

Feel free to pick my brains, ask questions and discuss. No question is too dumb. There are a few on here who are very good at detailing themselves, such as shiny_car (who was my initial inspiration, thank you) and maybe they can contribute too. I will be at the Busso Night and will have some promotional material and a detailed know how of how to detail your engines. I will also have a paint gauge with me, so feel free to ask and I can help you analyse what condition your paint is in.

So please, if you have any questions about detailing your car ask them here and I will do my best to answer them.

Regards,
George
156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6