AROCA Phillip Island Round 9 November 17

Started by Neil Choi, October 25, 2013, 07:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hello all,

Entry is now open to AROCA Phillip Island Round 9 November 17.

EF and SR attached below for download.

Enter early as places are limited and will fill out.

Regards
Neil

Neil Choi

Ok Alfa racers.

Entry is getting towards full fast with only a few spots left, if you are still thinking about it, best to decide now and send me forms.

Once it is full, I can't help you, as much as I like to.

Nothing beats Phillip Island.

Neil Choi

What a fantastic day at the Island.  Brilliant weather, perfect track conditions and the temperature was ideal for some fast times.

Thanks to all who entered and made the day that spectacular.  The parade session was a tremendous success and provided an opportunity for many to see the pristine track.

There were certainly some beautiful and well prepared cars.  The gaggle of MX5's, which I had the pleasure of driving a very well prepared one for a few slow laps.  Those shiny German machines.  The ever increasing number of modern Alfa's entering competition.  The BMW 2002 was great to see.  And the usual number of classic Alfa's.

Those to thank are:
These folks ran the show and worked all day.
Stuart Thomson, Greg Savage, Bruno Colautti, Ivan Susigan, Daryl Susigan, Paul Murphy Snr, Joe Ardi.

Of course there are the morning helpers who helped as administration, scrutineering or instructing before going off to compete.
Paul Gulliver, Phil Aarons, Steve Aarons, Mick Aarons, Paul Bischel, Richard East.

There will be many others who I have forgotten especially the scrutineers, my apologies, let me know and I will correct my error.

Until next time, see you on the track.

Thevak

Thanks to all! I had a great day and a 5 second improvement!
1970 GT Junior 1300
2002 147
1988 33 1.7EI

redsky

Must have been something about the day, I also knocked almost 5 seconds of my PB.
Thanks to Neil and all the team for another slick, professional and well run event.

See you at Broadford.

Darren.