Berlina FS

Started by alfagtv58, March 25, 2008, 03:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfagtv58

Posting on behalf of someone else....no affiliation etc.

I have 2 alfa berlinas 1971 for sale that a member might be interested in.
One ex club car on CH plates. Generally good straight body, CAMS logbook and roll cage. Lowered, track suspension BUT seized engine.
Other spares car, rusty shell but complete road car. Motor not started in 8 years, condition unknown.
Essentially I want them gone, any offer near $800 will get both.
Cars are near Ballarat.
thanks you for forwarding to your members Vincent
vmcd@bigpond.com
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Luke

That is mighty tempting. I'll have to see if I can devise a way to haul them up from near Ballarat.

Mat Francis

hmm yes indeed. if you change your mind luke please post again. the project alfetta might be on its way to god if this is the case...
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

Luke

Nah, you go right ahead.

Well, unless I get there first  ;D I really see no way of me getting the cars home at the moment, so I'll hold off even inquiring until I'm sure I can sort out a car with a tow hitch + trailer. If they're gone by then, so be it.

Mat Francis

oh, i was kind of hoping you would take them to be honest so i had a decent excuse not to. as your aware, i want that GTV6, we have one roadworthy alfetta and another 2 project ones in the garage..
i will have to see what eventuates with this GTV6, but if it doesnt happen i am interested Phil. i will have to get back to you next week sometime.
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

Craig H

did these get sold?

Craig