FS: 1986 Alfa Romeo 90 2.5 V6 (VIC)

Started by Rory Sutherland, October 05, 2014, 06:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rory Sutherland

Hey all. I have a 1986 Alfa Romeo 90 2.5 fuel injected V6 for sale. Car was originally bought to be restored but too many toys and not enough time or funds means i have to let this one go. The car was driven as a daily driver by the previous owner for many many years until in the 90's or early 00's he upgraded and from then on the car got used less and less until it really wasn't used at all. Last year of rego was in 2006. The body is all pretty straight with the exception of the front left corner of bonnet where it meets the headlight. The bumpers are in rough condition but are straight. The car has side skirts but are not installed, they sitting inside the car. Engine currently doesn't run but was running fine until is stopped being used. Battery is currently flat and when its charged up the alarm and immobilizer are triggered meaning it wont start. The brakes feel like they need attending to as they don't really seem to work. But aside these areas of concern the major high point of this car is the interior. It is in pretty great condition in my opinion for a car of this age and to my knowledge all the electrics work! It has the real unique Optoelectronic dash which all works, rear window blind, passenger briefcase, electric front seats, electric windows, i believe it might have cruise control too. There are some areas which need addressing like the passenger door card has damage on the bottom of it, and few little bits here and there.

This car would be ideal for anyone looking to restore an Alfa 90 or for anyone looking to part it out for one of there own cars. The car itself is pretty decent really just needs some mechanical work to get it running or just do a mechanical swap. So looking for $1000 (negotiable) and the whole car is yours. You can then do what you wish with this blank canvas.

Located in Kyneton, Victoria
Call Rory - 0427317675

For many more in detail photos have a look at this album
http://s1307.photobucket.com/user/Rorza33/library/Alfa%2090%20FS

Current
1986 1.7 Alfa Romeo Sprint - Race car
2000 2.0 Subaru Impreza RX - Daily
1987 2.5 V6 Alfa Romeo 90 - Project

Past
1985 1.5 Alfa Romeo 33 - Race car

Rory Sutherland

Current