AUSTRALAN MOTORING FESTIVAL DISPLAY SATURDAY 28TH OF MARCH

Started by krysRAW = AROCA-Vic PR =, March 26, 2015, 09:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krysRAW = AROCA-Vic PR =

Hi Guys

I've organised an AROCA club display at the Australian Motoring Festival this Saturday 28th of March at the Melbourne Showgrounds.

The AMF is an exciting industry event with interactive demonstrations, entertainment, new vehicles, test drives, retail products, motorcycle displays, e-bike test rides, cehicle auction and much more. Plus car enthusiasts will love the 'History That Moves Us' exhibit featuring over 150 vehicles from the past 100 years.

NOW I currently have organised a display of 12 Alfa Romeos for our club display and I have 3 vacant spots to fill. Anyone that is interested in displaying their Alfa and attending the festival, could you please text me 0433 221 550 with your full name, number and what Alfa you want to display.

Each person with a display car will recieve an Info pack about the day, vehicle display pass for your car, and 2 passes for yourself and a friend which are worth $30 each.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- will be a 8am SHARP meet at gate 5 of the Showgrounds, and the vehicle will need to remain at the show until 6pm.
- all display vehicles are required to have a full tank upon entry.
- once your car enters, hazard lights need to be on whilst moving through the festival to the club display and 10kmph speed limit to be adhere to.
2004 156 JTS 2.0 5-Spd Manual

MODS:
Tint
Stance SC7 19x8.5 Rims
Custom Sport Exhaust
Custom 90mm Cold Air Intake
SAAS Pod Filter
Wheel guards Rolled & Pumped
BC Adjustable BR(RS) coilovers
Front Tower Strut Brace
3" intake pipe