Alfa 147 GTA for sale in Brisbane

Started by zippytheclown, October 20, 2015, 01:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zippytheclown

I just bought an alfasud sprint veloce (barnfind) and the missus says that 3 alfas is one too many, so the GTA has to go to fund the restoration, so I'm looking to see if there is any interest.

The car is a 2004 GTA Selespeed.  Grey paint, black leather. Car has around 115k on it, in generally good condition, but hasn't aged gracefully, there are a few interior trim items that could do with some attention cosmetically.  Body is ok, side skirts have sustained some damage, paint is good.

Engine is strong, previous owner had belts done, and Q2 fitted.  I have fitted new rotors and pads to front.  Sele is fine, changes nicely, no faults on diag.

To be honest, I don't know why all the haters bag the sele, I wish they fitted my GT with one, after driving it around for 6 months, I think it is an excellent set-up, and considering the GT and GTA are fundamentally the same engine and box, I'm getting better petrol mileage from the sele by 1l per 100km

I will try to put some pics up later, asking 10k firm.  PM for any more info.  Car is in Brisbane
'03 Holden Commy XYII Work Ute (Monday to Friday Car)
'04 147 GTA Sele (Saturday Car)
'07 Alfa GT V6 (Sunday Car)
'82 Alfasud 1.5 Sprint Veloce (Money Pit)

zippytheclown

Ok guys, car is going in for a roadworthy check next friday, and pending results will be going on Carsales.com soon after.  List price will be between 7.5 and 8k depending on the results of the roadworthy.  I'm not expecting there to be any major problems so I'm going to leave it there til it sells.  I just put 6 months rego on it.  I won't budge much on the price, I know there is another one here in Bris on carsales for 8k, a manual, I believe at the moment mine will be the only selespeed GTA available, so I'm prepared to sit on it for as long as it takes.  I won't entertain low-ball offers, I think 7.5-8k is a fair price for what it is, if anybody wants to take a look at it, PM me here or contact me via details on Carsales.com.

I want to sell it to finance the renovations on the sprint

Bill
'03 Holden Commy XYII Work Ute (Monday to Friday Car)
'04 147 GTA Sele (Saturday Car)
'07 Alfa GT V6 (Sunday Car)
'82 Alfasud 1.5 Sprint Veloce (Money Pit)