75 Stripping

Started by matty-o, October 20, 2015, 05:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty-o

I have a white 75 2.5 V6 that I'm taking apart, what I can will be put into my alfetta, but the rest is up for grabs.

The engine went bang and doesn't want to start, I haven't got the time, money or effort to fix it. The gear box is in good condition, no crunching in any gear.

Most of the interior is still available:

front seats - passenger in really good condition, drivers is quite tired and slightly ripped.

Rear seats - backrest is good, seat is slightly ripped on left side.

Dash and centre console are in good condition, no cracks. Both driver and passenger visors in good condition diction. Steering wheel a bit tatty.

Roof liner is basically brand new condition, no sagging.

Door cards are all in good condition and original (no speaker holes cut into them), armrests are all pretty good, driver and front passenger door handle broken at the top screw.

Exterior - front and back lights all in good working order, the reflective strip on the boot lid is there but isn't in the best condition. Grille is in good condition.

All original wheels with the centre alfa logo, including the spare, rubber isn't any good.

Everything under the hood is still there, that'll be last on my list of things to do.

Car is located in the Monash area, if you're interested and want to come have a look at anything or have any questions, feel free to send me a pm. I'll try and put photos up soon!

Matt
2012 Giulietta QV manual - for sale

matty-o

Seats

matty-o

Door trim - all in reasonably good condition, not immaculate but good, prefer to sell as a lot.