FS 105 Spider 1973

Started by Darren Bracken, August 08, 2016, 01:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Bracken

I am very reluctantly selling my Spider.   I have had it for more than 15 years and I am just not driving it.   I has been sitting in the garage now for some time.   It drivers very well but needs some work to get it up to the standard it deserves.   It is has always been registered and garaged.   It had a new roof a couple of years ago although the roof hasn't seen much weather.   The car is very original to the extent that it has the original radio blank (it has no radio) and the cover for the roof when one folds it down.   There are no additions from original.   I have traced the history to shortly after it was imported and sold in NSW.   The odometer reads 70,000 (a little more) which I think is right.   It is certainly right since I have had it.   It is white which is the original colour albeit that the outside has was re-painted prior to me buying it.   Original steel wheels.   The windscreen still has the brand on the driver's side suggesting that it was the original windscreen.   Original (I think) rubber mats.   I can be contacted on 0413604099.

It will be sold to whomever makes the best offer.