Alfa 75 Potenziata for sale

Started by deano, April 04, 2017, 08:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deano

Hi Guys,

I have a black Potenziata that needs a new home.

Bought as a road car - in the costly process of getting it on the road I got carried away with bolting parts from the shed to it. I would call it tastefully modified but each to their own.

If you are looking for a perfect car with future dollar signs in your eyes, this isn't for you. Having said that I do have most of the parts to return it to standard aside from a 3.73 gearbox (which is crap anyway). And with some time and money spent, it could turn out really nice. There aren't many left. 

It had a disagreement with a 911 at the lights last year so there is some rear panel damage. Years ago whilst the car was in Sydney it was also rear ended and poorly repaired. So it needed to be done anyway at some point.  So with this relatively light hit at 10-15 km/h it returned to the original position of the first hit years ago. I have to go with it the back off another immaculate resprayed 75 that has all the replacement panels should they be required. I have been to see Paul Rankin and had planned to book it in to get pulled and painted in March but work commitments and trips away hasn't allowed it to happen. The car feels and drives straight - even if not, it will be fine after it goes on the jig.

I would really like to pass the baton on for someone to restore it to former glory. With the parts bolted to it and the work done last year with all the receipts you are getting basically a free car based on what I am asking for it. Its done 7,000 kms over the last 18 months and spent two years hidden away at the back of the shed before that.

Will post a gumtree add below. The car is running and driveable. But it needs a wheel alignment and the front sway bar put back on which I can do this weekend as it hasn't been driven since the t bars went in during October.

Cheers
Dean

'91 75 3.0
'85 GTV6
'88 75 3.0
'15 Defender 110

deano

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the interest. I have moved a few things around in order to be in the position to keep the car and repair it properly. So for now, I'll remove it from sale.

Cheers
Dean
'91 75 3.0
'85 GTV6
'88 75 3.0
'15 Defender 110