FOR SALE: 2014 Alfa Giuletta QV Manual

Started by Bmwoo1, October 30, 2019, 07:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bmwoo1

Selling my 2014 Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV Manual car which will be missed. Purchase of new car forces sale. Always parked under cover during the day (undercover parking available at my workplace)and garaged at night. The car is also always fuelled with premium unleaded 98. Has been serviced almost exclusively at Alex Donnini Repairs with no expense spared.

At 50,000kms the following items were changed -New front brake rotors and pads -Replaced timing belt and water pump, not due for another 3yrs -New set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Tyres fitted, improving handling and road noise - highly recommend these performance tyres!
-New battery fitted

The car is ready to enjoy for the next few years with most major items replaced. The car will also be serviced upon sale and RWC will be provided. The car is regularly washed and the photos reflect this.

The wheels have been plastic dipped so the new owner can peel this off if required to reveal the silver colour shown in the last photo. I have left it on as it protects the wheels from brake dust.

Price $17,000

Call me if interested
Bryce - 0409 767 797