Urgent Sale of Two Alfa Romeo 164

Started by DITAL164, August 07, 2024, 06:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DITAL164

Dear Alfa Romeo Enthusiasts, Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, I need to sell my Alfa Romeo quickly. I am hopeful that someone who appreciates their value will give them a good home.

I have two Alfa 164's available for sale: a beautiful white 164 and a red 164. These cars have been a significant part of my life and hold many fond memories. They have been well-loved and come with a history that any enthusiast would appreciate.

White Alfa 164:

Currently registered
    Recently had the timing belt, water pump, pulleys, and associated parts replaced.
    The engine cut out 100km after maintenance about 1 month ago and is currently not starting,
    I have not been able to diagnose or repair the issue due to current circumstances.

Red Alfa 164:

Has been sitting for six years
    Purchased as a spare car
    Immaculate service and maintenance record
    Complete and straight, making it an excellent candidate for restoration or parts

Both cars were previously owned long-term by meticulous owners and come with additional parts, extra wheels, interior, etc. I am asking $5,500 for both cars and all associated parts.

These Alfa Romeos deserve a new owner who will appreciate and care for them as much as I have. I have included photos and am happy to show the vehicles and discuss the details further.

Thank you for considering this opportunity. Any assistance in finding these cars a new home would be greatly appreciated.