transport available

Started by dehne, June 17, 2009, 06:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dehne

i know its short notice but im heading to newcastle on sat to pick up new car and i havesome room if any one needs some things transported back to vic from syd you can either leave a message or call me on 0418711643
thanks dehne
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

Sheldon McIntosh

Are you going through or near to Goulburn by any chance?

dehne

yes i am and depending on how i go to melb on sat morning "i may have to drive" i was then going to go to melb on sunday and as it happens drop past ur house and pick up those other tyres if they were ready
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
Past

Sheldon McIntosh

Ok I'll try and get them off the wheels tomorrow. 

So that's a yes you will be going through Goulburn?  (sorry i don't know my Australian geography very well, I have no idea if it's on the way).  I want to buy something on ebay which ends about midday Saturday and is pick-up-only from there.

dehne

yes go right past it might stop there for a coffee even and it would be some where around lunch time but i can unfortunaty delay myself in syd alfa dealers if needed
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
Past

Sheldon McIntosh

Okay.  the auction ends at 11am Sat, so I'll give you a call on Sat to let you know what happened.  Item is about the size and shape of a, ohh, i don't know, a sideskirt for an Alfa.

Cheers mate
Sheldon

dehne

more like an alfa 90 zender sideskirt hope they fit in thecar
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
Past