WTB Left Hand Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold GTV6

Started by Fylnn, October 07, 2009, 10:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fylnn

The left hand cast iron exhaust manifold on V6 in my '83 GTV6 is cracked.  I need a replacement, does anyone out there have one they want to sell?

The part number is 116 46 01 703 00 if that helps.  I got a replacement but it has a part number starting in 195 and it has all the wrong angles and won't fit without changing the exhaust around.

It is for my GTV6 rally car project and will one day put on extractors but for now got other things to spend the budget on.

I am in Brisbane, but can arrange shipping if required.

david sammartino

i have a few 2.5 manifolds laying around from a few 75s i have wrecked. im 100 percent certain that even if the part number is incorrect it is only bc of the fact that the gtv6 is non catalytic type and the only difference would be the length of the exhaust studs are longer. apart from that they are exactly the same therefore i have a manifold i could send you and ill even swap the studs over so it will all be bolt on for you no problems at all, ill guarantee that. how does 50 bucks plus shipping sound? pm me if you re interested.

Fylnn

Thanks, I have an idea the one I have is off a 75, maybe a 90, but the angle on the outlet flange is all wrong and means I have to remake the pipes.  Hoping to get a genuine GTV one so I don't have to make any changes.

Once I start fiddling then I might as well throw the whole lot out and start again.  Which I am going to do one day anyway.

david sammartino

if the one you have is off a 90 or a 75 the outlet flange is the same as the gtv6. they are all interchangeale.