Alfetta Gtv 2000

Started by Nicholas Rossi, December 10, 2009, 08:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas Rossi

I have a mate that has a 1979 Alfetta Gtv 2000. he wants $12,000 dollars for it I want to know if its to much. He had it restored in 2002 and had engine and the gear box done as well. if you went to the Mt Tarrengower hill climb this year you would have saw it. It was parked over by the lions club BBQ area and had a for sale sign on it not the one in the show and shine. He bought it in 1979 brand new off a student he tough.it has sat in his shed for years . i would like to here off you ladies and gentleman if he wants to much or not.
                                                             Sincerely
                                                                           Nicholas Rossi

lombardi

It sounds to much,the market is dictated by what someone is prepared to pay-a rough guess for a good example would be a ball park figure of around $ 5,000 to $ 7,000,but like i said,its really up to what someone is prepared to pay.rgrds
forza lazio,viva l'alfa

Current Alfa=

Giulietta 2015 QV manual Ghiaccio

1974 Spider series 2 ,carabinieri blu

Previous Alfas=

33x4 1985 wagon
33 ti 1985
156 sportswagon manual red
Alfetta sportiva 1981 red
166 silver 1999

a sharp

Nic, the only 2000 GTV I have ever heard of going for this kind of money was a 1977 one with 70k on the clock and was unmolested and had a full dealer service histroy, it was in almost as new condtion, any restored car will be valued a quite a few thousand less then a top unmolested example.