overseas dodgy parts suppliers

Started by branko.gt, February 12, 2010, 12:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

branko.gt

not happy !

I ordered some "genuine Pirelli" ruber parts for my GTA junior. carbi mounts and engine mounts and brake hoses.
Clearly advertised on their web site as genuine! Exchanged emails with the son of the propietor of the said establishment, repeatedly pointing out that I am after genuine Pirelli rubber.

And what comes in the box that i paid stupid postage fee, generic #!%$!%@! Akron stuff.

I knew they tend to embellish their own stuff but selling genuine and supplying generic, I did not think they would be that desperate!

not happy !

disgruntled from eastern subburbs

GOLDGT

Sorry to hear about that mate. Have you had a reply back from the parts supplier? As im sure you would have sent them a really polite email stating that your not 100% happy with there service  ;D.

branko.gt

as a matter of fact i did send them polite email, there is nothing to be gained by nasty emotional outbursts, that is what this forum is for  ;)

dehne

now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

branko.gt

we exchanged few emails and they have offered to refund for the parts that are obviously not what i asked for.

apprently they will also try to make sure they do not advertise what they do not supply.

all in all not too bad a conclusion (once i get the money back) to a slightly disappointing episode.