Ballarat Dealer, any good?

Started by Joe Garra, May 06, 2010, 06:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Garra

HI, our 159 comes out of lease in October, so I will soon be thinking about a replacement. Has anyone had any dealing with Kings Cars in Ballarat, and willing to make any comments? I am disappointed with where we purchased the 159 from and don't really want to buy my next car there.
Now: 164Q
        Giulietta QV
Before : 75
            33 16V
            Sud Ti
            99 Spider
            156 Wagon
            159 Wagon

dehne

hi there i have dealt with them in the service department which can be good and bad the first time was great and there price was really good $600 for a cambelt change ect but then a different time was not so good it took alot of aguing to get a result i was happy with being i know enough about these car to get me in alot of trouble but also enough that i know what i am talking about, if possible when you talk to them ask for michael i know he has gone to there ararat store but he does come back from time to time. there sales team seemed to be ok and i had no prob getting there mi-to to drive around in for the day, but as for product knowledge they are a new dealership and im not sure how much they have, but i hope they have gotten better
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

John Hanslow

The club will be looking at expanding its membership base & sponsorship in rural areas so interesting query Joe. 

The Goldfields Region seems to have a growing membership base.
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

ALFA156DALE

I took my alfa there for the first year last year, just for a basic service. They were all OK, but when i took my alfa into them it had a yellow light come on for the lights, When i got my alfa back after the service the light was still on. The problem was a blown number plate globe, (easy fix and easy thing to miss.) But it makes you think what were they thinking when they had seen the light on the dash?
Did they look? But they were great to talk to and friendly, they gave me a lift back to city everything was OK apart from the minor mishap.

Thanks
Dale
-------------------------------
Alfa 156 2.5ltr V6
Land Rover TDI 300
Holden Kingswood 202