wrecking 75 twinspark

Started by deano, May 21, 2010, 11:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deano

Hey guys,

In the process of wrecking my TS.
238,000 kms
blue

Main mechanicals already gone including engine, gearbox, tailshaft, brakes, steering rack etc.

full interior and shell (minus bumpers) up for grabs.

I'll try and take some pics over the weekend. There are still a few parts left on the shell like the radiator, clutch master, fuel pumps, etc. If your after anything pm me.

cheers

Dean
'91 75 3.0
'85 GTV6
'88 75 3.0
'15 Defender 110

1969read

Hello l would be interested in good complete dash board pad less gauge cluster and fittings as mine is in a sun damaged warped state cheers Jason ( must be in like new condition)

deano

Hey guys,

Finally got some pics. T bars, springs, shocks, stub axles, ecu and pedal box have already gone. The rims arn't mine and are not for sale. Pm me if you are after anything.

Cheers
'91 75 3.0
'85 GTV6
'88 75 3.0
'15 Defender 110

deano

a few more
'91 75 3.0
'85 GTV6
'88 75 3.0
'15 Defender 110

Tastarga

Before wrecking, was the Alfa diagnostic/warning panel working? (Or flashing lights, like most of them)? If working, will you sell the 2 circuit boards that drive this stuff?

You can call me on 0418 352 938 anytime.

Thks
David
Alfa 75 Twin Spark (daily driver)
Alfa 1750 GTV Rally Car (Targa Tasmania etc)
Alfa 1750 GTV Road car
Ferrari 365GT 2+2 (Former Targa car)
MG TC supercharged X2 (All purpose fun cars)

1969read

Hello Dean would like dash facia and maybe tail lights thankyou jason

deano

Hey guys,

anyone after a TS engine and motronic ECU? I was saving them for another project but have decided to go with something different so now the engine is taking up shed space. PM me for price and details.

cheers
'91 75 3.0
'85 GTV6
'88 75 3.0
'15 Defender 110

1969read

l would still like to see whats left for parts Jason ::)

Storm_X

what was wrong with the car to pull it apart?  it looked pretty clean
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

david sammartino

hey deano, what sort of nic is the 75 t.spark boot badge in, and do you think youd get it off without breaking it?

prova

Hi mate how much are you after for the twin spark engine and ecu? Also any idea of its mileage/history/condition, etc?
Also where are you located in Vic?

Thanks, Ren.

50/50

Hey mate, still got the ecu? Also, have you still got the red boot reflector strip by any chance? Thanks.

deano

Hey guys,

Engine/ecu is provisionally sold.

50/50: The red strip is still there. $20 sound fair?

stormx: The car looks pretty clean but it was slid into a gutter in a failed drift attempt a few years ago. I havnt measured the car however in one of the pics you can see the positive camber on the rear left wheel. The de dion frame is bent quite badly. My mate who owned it before me bought another cleaner younger TS that had a knackered tailshaft so I bought the car off him for spares for my 3.0 75 and the tailshaft went into his new one. So I've kept the bits I want for my car and I'll eventually sell the rest. I'll post the list of parts still left next week with pics.

cheers
'91 75 3.0
'85 GTV6
'88 75 3.0
'15 Defender 110

spoynter