assorted 116 alfa gear!

Started by armc89, May 25, 2010, 10:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armc89

hey guys im sad to say but i have to get out of the alfa game for a year or so, i need to free up some money. *first things first twinspark engines 1 complete needs head stud. another with all internals is shagged and needs a rebuild. will let the twinspark stuff go for 1200 ono there is ecu inlet exhaust everything!
*Second 1.8 nord head 105 cams looks good will sell for highest offer i dunno what its worth in other words haha!
*third is a red 83 giulietta with simmons wheels billies in the front koni coilovers in the back mild 2.0 enginge runs well very well actually. just replaced syncros and replaced spider gears, 4.1 diff non lsd sorry fellas. has auto technica steering wheel with bucket seats. exterior is clean and there is only a few scratches on body paint is fading tho and bonnet got scratched somehow needs a buff i think! there is allot to be mentioned but i cant think of anything else dont hesitate to ask questions ill post pics and list it again in a separate thread id like 3.2g for it but im open to offers i have countless pannels, doors, and interior bits all sorts of stuff i have over two cars worth of spares. im willing to combine splitt any and all of this stuff to who ever wants it if you are in victoria i will deliver/ meet where ever i am sad to see it all go and know i wont be able to stay away for long but it has to happen thanks guys let me know what you think and any tips on selling this stuff would be appreciated!

Alfapride

hello do you have an indicator stork for a alfa 33 16v? thanks
Alfa 33 16v
Alfa 116 Giulietta
Alfa 116 Alfetta GTV
Alfa MY2004 147 TI
Alfa MY19 Giulia Veloce

armc89

is it the same as any of the giulies or alfettas?

Anthony Miller

Hey Aidan, sad to hear you have to bail out, let's hope it's only temporary and you'll be back behind the wheel of an alfa before you know it. Maybe you should change the name of this thread to "assorted 116 gear" to avoid any confusion. Good luck with the clearance sale, that car should be a rocket with that motor and suspension mods, I'd buy it all back if the Boss would let me but alas no.
Now-  '99 156 2.5l V6 (rosso)
         '88 75 3.0l V6 (grigio)
Then- '81 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol whitey)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol brownie)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l TS transplant (ol red)

armc89

yeah its a hard decision but its gotta happen i have the alfa bug i wont be away for too long