FS - 16" teledials - NOW SOLD

Started by L4OMEO, January 15, 2011, 12:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L4OMEO

FS – set of 4x 16" 156 teledial alloys and Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE001 tyres (205/55 size).

Alloys – these are the car's original wheels, some cosmetic wear and tear but excellent overall condition with minimal gutter rash. Look great as they are and with a little detailing should come up brilliantly.

Tyres – bought new just over 6 months ago for just under $200ea and have approximately 4000km on them. No damage, all in excellent condition, and they're great tyres.

Asking $750 for the lot, but will consider splitting the rims/tyres if a deal can be made.

Happy to supply more pics if necessary, just send a PM.

Brisbane pick-up, or can help organise shipping at buyer's cost. Will be available in about 2-3 weeks when my new ones are ready to go on.

Cheers
Rory
2002 156 GTA

L4OMEO

****** UPDATED *****

The tyres are sold but the teledials are still available. Great rims for only $175 for the set of 4, or make me a reasonable offer. Pick-up in Brisbane or I can arrange delivery anywhere in Australia at good rates, please PM me if interested.

Check original post for pics, can supply more if reqd.

Cheers
Rory
2002 156 GTA

L4OMEO

I just want rid of these so cross my palm with one hundred notes and they're yours, happy to arrange shipping anywhere in Australia. PM me if interested.

Cheers
Rory
2002 156 GTA

AlfaACT