SOLD - 1982 2.0 GTV Engine for sale plus bits and pieces

Started by prova, March 06, 2011, 03:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prova

I have an engine that was removed from a car to make way for a later twinspark conversion. It had around 160,000km on it when removed. The carbies/inlet manifold and exhaust manifold have been removed. Also have two starter motors, 'flywheel' housing, prop shaft and other bits and pieces that I would like taken as well. I sold my 85 GTV about a year ago and these parts are no longer needed. The engine is located in Maude (near Geelong) about a 50 minute drive from the Westgate bridge in Melbourne. I would like $150 for the lot.

Please pm me for my phone number or more information.

prova

Just checked the starter motors and I realised I have only one the other being from a FIAT 124 and will not be included in the sale. Would like this engine and parts removed from my shed - anyone interested before I list it on Ebay?

prova

This lot is still for sale - pretty keen to free up space in my shed - anyone interested?

prova

Worth the drive for $100 dollars - would like to free up some space in the shed, Ren.

prova

Still got this engine. Many people have contacted me and have been interested but not quite enough to actually buy and collect it. Someone must need a good spare cheap engine - its a shame that its not being used.

steampunk10

Hi Prova,
I've got a 79 GTV 2.0L that i'm thinking an engine replacement might be a better option than trying to find an alfa mechanic in Tas to rebuild. or possible an egine i can send to be rebuilt then simply replace my self when its ready. I havent done much research yet... any idea if the engine would fit a '79?
1984 Alfetta GTV 2.0, 1974 Toyota Dyna, 1962 BMW R69S, 1993 BMW 540i, 1979 Alfetta GTV, 1975 Mazda 1500, 1972 Mercedes 200 Compac

Pat

Do you still have the engine?Is the cam cover the updated one?
Current
1993 164 QV 24V
1984 GTV 2.0
Past
'87 33
'82 Fiat Superbrava Mk2
'79 Alfetta Sedan
'82 Alfasud
'86 Alfa 90
'91 75 Twin Spark
'91 164
'83 Alfetta Sedan

prova

Still got it not sure about what cam cover it has. Should be able to fit a 79 but someone else on the forum could confirm that - just PM me if you are interested, Ren.

Alfapride

Hi there is this still for sale? How was the engine running before it was removed?
Alfa 33 16v
Alfa 116 Giulietta
Alfa 116 Alfetta GTV
Alfa MY2004 147 TI
Alfa MY19 Giulia Veloce

prova

Thanks everyone for your interest but the engine is now sold - going into a club level race 105.

Ren