1988 75 T Spark Road/Track Car

Started by maurizio, July 05, 2011, 09:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maurizio

It's time to part with my track/street 75. I need to focus my time on other things that won't allow me to enjoy the car :'(
This is THE perfect car for road/track. A fantastic drive.
Some info on the car.
The engine is standard with a rebuilt head done a couple years ago making 121rwhp on Beninca's dyno.
Lowered, with 28mm torsion bars, Beninca Uprights, 4 piston Volvo front calipers with 156 rotors, outboard Vl Turbo calipers at the rear with mercedes rotors and  S/S braided lines front and back. Lowered rear Roll centre and Koni Yellows front and back re-valved.
Standard T Spark gearbox with a tight LSD. Synchros are in good condition as well.
Car has the standard interior but also comes with a race seat and 4 point harness. There is a proportioning valve in cabin to adjust rear brake bias.
Road wheel/tyre set up are 156 15x6.5" wheels with low Km Yokohama S drive tyres. And race wheel/tyre setup are 15x7" rims with 205/50 Toyo R888 that are still good for at least half a dozen track days.
The custom exhaust sits high up under the floor with a very good clearance. An issue with any 75.
I have done a 1:34.6 at Sandown with room for improvement i think.
Car has done 1.45s at Winton Long and 2.03 at Phillip Island with previous owner.
$6750neg