WTB : Interior door lights / handles for 105

Started by bteoh, August 20, 2011, 11:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bteoh

Looking for a set of very good interior lights / handles for a 1968 Giulia Sprint GT. These are the ones that are on the side of the roof lining, with the swinging handles.
Cheers :)

pancho

Hi Brian,

Does the GTA have these ? I recall you were building a replica. Are the Giulia ones the same?

bteoh

Hi Pancho,
I just picked up the car today and noticed the interior lights were missing. The hood lining looks like it has been restored but just had the wires poking through a small hole in the lining. Perhaps the previous owner left them out intentionally because the GTAs never had them?
I might have to research more into this perhaps?
Cheers, Brian

pancho

I didn't think they did, but I'm not 100% sure. The GTA hood lining doesn't appear to have the holes though.

Congrats on the car!! - any pictures you can share?

vin sharp

Quote from: pancho on August 20, 2011, 11:52:30 PM
Hi Brian,

Does the GTA have these ? I recall you were building a replica. Are the Giulia ones the same?

A GTA has the lights without the grab handles and no raised rear headroom insert.

GoldCLoverLeaf

If you can't find anything locally and don't mind reproductions, all the UK suppliers have them... classicalfa, alfaholics, ebspares etc.

Evan Bottcher

Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

bteoh

Hi,
I can't find them in any of the catalogues / online parts from the UK. Perhaps you might be able to steer me in the right direction on who sells them?

On another note, anyone have an accelerator pedal for a 105 coupe?

alfagtv58

Quote from: bteoh on August 24, 2011, 10:56:12 PM
On another note, anyone have an accelerator pedal for a 105 coupe?

I think I might have a spare, I'll check tonight.
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti