6 hr slave

Started by Ray Pignataro, October 06, 2011, 12:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Pignataro

For those of you that dont know Kevins partner Brett had a mishap that resulted in her leg being broken. Now as much as we feel for Brett, our own selfish needs must be met first.Brett has  been the provider of food, water, tea ,coffee and all
things needed to keep our six our team running smoothly.Now we need a Brett replacement so I have drafted this add up for Kevin who has been busy on his own trying to find a suitable replacement.

Temp. position   Wife for 6 Hr Race Team. Must have two good working legs, be prepared to wait hand & foot on team. Not once complaining about own discomfort. Also helps if you can drive a truck or service a car, neither of these atrributes are required if you have big boobs & will get them out. All applicants apply Kevin  0407715128

PS get well soon Brett

alfagtv58

Quote from: Ray Pignataro on October 06, 2011, 12:25:00 PM
Temp. position   Wife for 6 Hr Race Team. Must have two good working legs, be prepared to wait hand & foot on team. Not once complaining about own discomfort. Also helps if you can drive a truck or service a car, neither of these atrributes are required.  Favorable if you have big boobs & will get them out. All applicants apply Kevin  0407715128

Fixed it for you.
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Ray Pignataro

Thanks Phil I was being too fussy

Gary Pearce

Looks to me Ray like you are going to starve and will be driving your own truck and service car.
1966 Giulia GTC
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
1974 Metalic Green Montreal
1966 Giulia Super Blue
1980 Mazda B1800
1989 MX5
2013 MB C250 Coupe

Ray Pignataro

thanks for you insight Gary at least Phil was helpful you are just mean and truthful

colcol

If such a lady with such attributes were found she would be required as a volunteer from that team to help out during the event at say PIT EXIT!, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]