77 Alfetta GTV for sale

Started by Craig Sinclair, June 20, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig Sinclair

:'( Selling my 77 GTV. I've had this car in dry storage for seven years now and it's time for me to "let go". Prompted by a change in life's priorities. It will need some work in recommissioning it as it hasn't moved for the last two years. It is clean and dry. Prior to that, it was started and moved regularly. It will need a battery and it has a front brake caliper frozen. It will need to be trailered. More photos can be emailed on request. Please note that the photos are not recent as the car is still in the shed, however they are an accurate representation of the cars current condition. It does NOT come with the Simmons wheels (which are available by negotiation) but with the original alloys, and has had a NOS period Alan Grice leather steering wheel fitted. It has no battery, but does have an aircleaner element fitted now.  Other than having sat for some time, I believe that it is a particularly good example of the steel bumper model. For more details, please phone me on 0429130262. Happy to chat about the car (or Alfa's in general  ;D ) I can Email photos.  I will consider offers over  for $4K. Without ever having enjoyed it, it owes me far more than this, so I believe represents a good value opportunity for anyone seeking this model. I'll be putting it on eBay soon, but would like to offer it here first.
Current: 2012 Toyota 86
1976 Alfetta GT
Previous Alfa ownership:
1980 Alfetta Sedan
1977 Alfetta GTV
33 Quadrifoglio

Craig Sinclair

A couple more pics:
Current: 2012 Toyota 86
1976 Alfetta GT
Previous Alfa ownership:
1980 Alfetta Sedan